Friday, January 28, 2005
X is to Y as...
I like analogies. La la la. Analogies, analogies, analogies.
- I was hornier than a three-balled sailor in Bangkok.
- My heart was a raging storm, full of lightning and hail, giving way to partly cloudy with highs in the mid-seventies.
- She was fatter than a Hefty bag filled with mashed yams.
- Bush's cranium is an empty cavern, home to countless vomiting bats.
- That makes about as much sense as a beef-flavored popsicle in Delhi.
- You ever have one of those days when the world is a penis and you're a urinal cake?
- I don't understand it...one minute she's all over me and the next minute it's like I'm the bastard son of Screech and PigPen.
- Well that's about as appealing as thrift-store tightie-whities.
- Nobody knew what to make of it. It was fig and pizza sherbert.
- He's happier than a fanboy jerking off to Batgirl.
- This thing is gone, man. It's deader than Ben Affleck's indie cred.
- It's no wonder she got nowhere with him, the guy's gayer than Joel Schumacher at Wigstock.
- I know when to quit. I'm done. I'm licked like a dog's nuts.
- Nah, she's going to knock the world on it's ass and then vanish. She's the Tina Yothers of marketing.
- Watch out for that one, she's about as stable as Courtney Love at a pharmacy.