HAIRSHIRT 

        Helping You Get the Most Out of Your Misery

 
.

 

 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, March 18, 2005

 

Random Notes

Sleepy. So very sleepy. Long week, need sleep. One or two things before I pass out and do a face-plant into my keyboard:
  • They pulled Terri Schiavo's feeding tube today, but we haven't seen the last of this shitstorm yet. Five'll get ya ten some "right to life" advocate finds a way to get the tubes back in her before she's able to pass on. Fucking Republicans in the Senate even supoenaed her today. "Ms. Schiavo, would you please tell the committee how long you've been in a vegetative state?...I'm sorry, I didn't get that."
  • I've got a large pile of bullshit to rake together in the next two weeks, so my blogging may be scarce. Pray for me. And pray for my bullshit.
  • My wife and I went to see a dance program tonight and afterward, standing outside the theater to wait for our friend the dancer, I actually saw a guy walk by who was wearing a monocle. I mean, an honest-to-God, Colonel Klink-style monocle. I didn't realize they still made men who wear those.
Good night and happy weekend.

 

 
Links

 

 
           
     
    
.