HAIRSHIRT 

        Helping You Get the Most Out of Your Misery

 
.

 

 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, July 16, 2005

 

Things That Suck

I'm feeling a trifle misanthropic today. Maybe it's the unresolved health issues I whined about yesterday, maybe it's the fact that I just spent twenty minutes scraping dog hair out of the carpet with my fingers so that I could vacuum. Maybe it's the fact that my computer's sound card seems to be fucked up and I can't write while playing some happy music to lift my spirits.

Whatever the reason, I decided that I'd keep it short and simple today and just do a list of things that suck.

  • The fact that Regina King only has 24 credits on her IMDB page.
  • The ease with which CD cases crack.
  • Women who apply a gallon and a half of perfume while sitting across from me on the subway.
  • Dog hair, especially in large amounts.
  • Robert Wuhl. (God, he sucks!)
  • Humidity, specifically New York City humidity, which comes with its very own oil slick.
  • Artichoke hearts.
  • When idiots start wars to "end terrorism" which do a lot to increase the amount of terrorism.
  • The fact that John Irving probably won't still be writing books forty years from now.
  • Michael Bay movies, even ones I haven't seen that star actors I like and are produced by Academy Award-winning big shots who apparently smoked crack one night and decided that they'd like to produce a Michael Bay movie.
  • Vomit.
  • The military industrial complex. (For Deni)
  • Necco wafers. Seriously, it's like eating fucking chalk.
  • Fake breasts.
  • Lazy bloggers who think that irascibility is just as entertaining as actual wit.

Comments:
i love you for hating fake breasts.
 
Dood, Skot reads this blog at least once a month or something...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

 

 
Links

 

 
           
     
    
.