HAIRSHIRT 

        Helping You Get the Most Out of Your Misery

 
.

 

 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, July 07, 2005

 

What a Bunch of Dicks

What the hell is wrong with these guys?

I don't get terrorism. I just don't. You create terror. Wow. Well done. I mean, do these people seriously hope to accomplish something with this? Other than pissing off a bunch of countries with guns? It's not as if they're going to blow something up, killing dozens of people, and suddenly the British government is going to say, "Hey! Y'know, you might be right about our policies. We'll just pull our troops from Iraq and break off our alliance with the U.S."

Terrorism isn't going to accomplish your goals, it's simply going to make you look like a bunch of crazy assholes that nobody wants to listen to. Thirty-seven people (that's the latest count I've seen) dead--and more injured--because they dared to commit the heretical sin of going to work.

Maybe our response isn't appropriate. Bush spoke and talked about how these guys are cowardly and we're not intimidated and we'll hunt them down and blah blah blah. Perhaps we should, instead of trying to scare them or insult their machismo, maybe we should just say, "Man, you guys are dicks." If someone threatened me or called me a coward, I'd probably just want to hurt them. But if someone called me a dick, I might stop and think, "Say, am I being a dick?"

So I'm making a stand against terrorism right here. Listen up, terrorists: I'm not going to hunt you down. I'm not going to destroy you. God knows America hasn't been able to do it so far, so my mouth isn't going to make any promises my fists can't back up. Your tactics don't make me want to understand you better; nor do they make me want to get to the bottom of why you feel the way you do about us. Just know that you are a bunch of dicks. You're doing shitty, shitty things and nobody likes you, except for maybe some really crazy motherfuckers who whip themselves and jerk off while looking at your picture. You suck.

I'm thinking that ought to take care of that.

Comments:
I agree with you, Joe. What the heck do they think they are? God or something?
 
I agree. I still think that we should capture them and ship them off to Texas where they have an express lane on death row, but what do they hope to accomplish?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

 

 
Links

 

 
           
     
    
.