HAIRSHIRT 

        Helping You Get the Most Out of Your Misery

 
.

 

 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, December 02, 2005

 

Cross vs Larry

I'm a bit grumpy this afternoon and not feeling all that funny, so I'll just direct your attention to my hero David Cross, who has this week written his first blog post since July. In it, he sets for his side in a war of words with Larry the Cable Guy. The only familiarity I have with Larry the Cable Guy comes from the small amount of commercials for Blue Collar TV that I heard before I could hit the mute button, so I don't know much of this book Cross writes about. But any new David Cross is, in my opinion, a good thing, so set aside a decent little chunk of time and give it a read.

Comments:
That is some fucking hilarious shit, and I have never even HEARD of this catch-phrase-spewing cable television fellow! Cross WINS in a first round KO of the dipshit cable guy!!!

Next up: "Cross vs. Barry?"
A cross Cross does a takedown on Manhattan's own Barry Popik...yes, I'm quite certain I'd pay to read that.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

 

 
Links

 

 
           
     
    
.