HAIRSHIRT 

        Helping You Get the Most Out of Your Misery

 
.

 

 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

 

'Scuse Me While I Kiss the Sky

My apologies for the serious lack of postage here over the last several days, but it's going to get worse before it gets better. My show opens Thursday night and I'll be having family and friends in town, so the words, they will not be flowing from my keyboard with quite the frequency as has been the norm. If you managed to follow that last sentence, give yourself two Cool Points. If you get that last reference, give yourself another five.

So, if you're planning to go see my show, either here in NYC or in Seattle, you should reserve your tickets now, as there's sure to be rioting as the throngs push up against the velvet rope in a vain attempt to secure a spot from which to witness the awesome spectacle that is my writing.

Busy though I am, though, I am taking time to enjoy the endless parade of embarrassing shit coming out about the Bush administration. The torture camps in Eastern Europe, the bought-and-paid-for news articles in Iraqi papers, the pictures of Cheney fucking a goat. (Okay, I made up that last one, but don't we all kind of think he does?)

When I come up for a breath after the glory that is A Shitty Christmas Carol opens, I'll once again have time to solve the world's problems and come up with weekly horoscopes. Until then, I hope you're enjoying your holiday season as much as I am. (No, seriously, I am.)

Hugs!
Joe


Comments:
Goat here. I'm a family man, so thanks for not posting the pictures. It was only once, and he promised I could eat from the dumpster behind the Haliburton cafeteria.
 
your show was amazing. yay. i'm trying to find someone else that will take off work so i can come see it again next week :)

yay
 
Thanks, Amanda.

We had a really great house last night.
 
If you ever decide to take your act to Edmonton, you can count on at least one spectator. More than one, actually, because I have a (limited) number of friends over whom I exercise some modest influence.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

 

 
Links

 

 
           
     
    
.