HAIRSHIRT 

        Helping You Get the Most Out of Your Misery

 
.

 

 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, January 26, 2006

 

Bush: Dickhead or Asshole?

I can't say I know enough about Middle East politics to comment on the fact that Hamas has taken power away from Fatah in the Palestinian elections. I can't say I know enough about Canadian politics to comment on the fact that the Conservative Party wrested control of the country from the Liberals. But maybe it's a good omen as we head into our own mid-term elections this year.

Maybe we can at least get some of the more stridently Bush-backing assholes out of the House and Senate. Maybe we can vote in a legislature that can actually fucking serve as a check and/or balance to that yammering drip-hole in the Oval Office.

My fucking god, I swear I'm going to hang myself before the State of the Union if I have to continue to hear that shit-slinging, retarded frat fuck defending all of the evil shit he's doing.

It's like he's doing the most incompetent version ever of the Jedi mind trick, giving a slow wave of his hand as he says, "My wiretaps are protecting civil liberty."

It sucks, because, before I started thinking about Bush, I was actually in a pretty damned good mood. Think how much happier we can all be when he hauls his worthless ass back to Texas for good.

 

 
Links

 

 
           
     
    
.