HAIRSHIRT 

        Helping You Get the Most Out of Your Misery

 
.

 

 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, January 19, 2006

 

File Under "Things That Suck Hard"

Waiting for My Name Is Earl to come on and I have made the unfortunate mistake of watching some of Four Kings. Sweet Slurpee-sipping Christ, this thing is bad! I'm not sure, but I'm thinking this might be some kind of reverse-psychology programming. NBC is thinking, "If we put on something that's just utterly abysmal, people will keep tuning in to see if it gets worse."

What I'm saying is, the worst student in my sixth-grade classes could write a better script than this. I could eat a copy of Truly Tasteless Jokes V and then vomit a better script. I seriously think Seth Green must have murdered somebody in a drunken rage and instead of putting him to death, the state of California sentenced him to be on this show.

It's not good.

Comments:
Don't beat around the bush, Joe. Tell us how you feel.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

 

 
Links

 

 
           
     
    
.