HAIRSHIRT 

        Helping You Get the Most Out of Your Misery

 
.

 

 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, February 02, 2006

 

What Rodents Tell Us

Happy Groundhog Day!

The word from Punxsutawney is that the groundhog came out, saw three minutes of the State of the Union address and ran back down his hole as quickly as his fat little legs could carry him. I believe that means we've got three more years of shitty government.

I'm going to ask the same thing that I ask every year at this time: Why, oh why, did we ever give the groundhog this much authority over our lives? Why didn't we resolve to treat him the same as we treat the oppossum: as roadkill?

Damn you, groundhog!

Comments:
I believe it's three more years of shitty 'gub'ment'. Let's not mince words here, but I'm not feeling very well governed.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

 

 
Links

 

 
           
     
    
.