HAIRSHIRT 

        Helping You Get the Most Out of Your Misery

 
.

 

 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, July 20, 2006

 

That's What I Wa-a-a-ant, Yeah





RW over at Chasing Vincenzo has a little dream. It's not much, he'd just like to have enough money to live comfortably. Really comfortably.

I'm in complete agreement with him on this. I do not--never have, really--want millions and millions of dollars. I don't need to have a diamond-studded jockstrap. I don't need to have a different Hummer for every day of the month. I don't need to have enough cash on hand that I can build a money igloo in the living room.

Just not having to worry about things would be enough.

So go read what RW has to say on the subject. And have a lovely day.

Comments:
I'd just like to know what occasion befits a diamond-studded jockstrap. I mean...diamonds=formal, but jockstrap=athletic event...I can't quite put it together.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

 

 
Links

 

 
           
     
    
.