HAIRSHIRT 

        Helping You Get the Most Out of Your Misery

 
.

 

 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, August 21, 2006

 

Shit About Me That You Neither Know nor Care About

I don't normally go in for these sorts of things. I really don't. However, because RW is such a nice guy, and I'd feel like a real prick if I didn't accept being tagged by this meme (or whatever it's called; I'm not that bright about these sorts of things) I'll go ahead and answer these questions. My deal is this, though, one answer in each of the categories will be a lie. See if you can find them all.

4 jobs I've had:

1. French fry dude at McDonald's
2. Activity director at a nursing home
3. Easter Bunny at a shopping mall
4. Foreign policy advisor to President Bush

4 movies I could watch over and over:
1. The Fugitive
2. Casablanca
3. Young Frankenstein
4. Battlefield Earth

4 places I have lived:
1. Kent, Ohio
2. Phoenix, AZ
3. Seattle, WA
4. Cloud Cuckoo Land

TV shows I love to watch:
1. The Daily Show
2. Life on Mars
3. The Office
4. Paris Hilton Sucks Off Carnies

4 places I have been on vacation:
1. Paris
2. Orcas Island, WA
3. New Providence Island
4. Fallujah

4 websites I visit daily:
1. Newsarama
2. Google News
3. Doonesbury
4.The On-Line Klingon Dictionary

4 fave foods:
1. Pie
2. Pizza
3. Good lasagna
4. Raw Goat

4 places I'd like to be right now:
1. Cedar Point (the Amazement Park!)
2. 1998 (No Bush, no Iraq war)
3. In Paris, with my wife
4. Laguna Beach

RW ended his response to this with a list of people he was tagging. I'm not gonna do that. The whole thing is a little too close to chain letters. I hate chain letters. So I'm ending this with me, dammit.

Comments:
I just knew you'd make it cool. Love it.
 
somehow, the jobs put together as they are dont sound very believable...; on another note, what is this whole meme thing?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

 

 
Links

 

 
           
     
    
.