HAIRSHIRT 

        Helping You Get the Most Out of Your Misery

 
.

 

 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, September 23, 2006

 

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Just wanted to apologize for my lack of activity here this week. I had kind of an incredibly shitty week, to put it succinctly, and I just wasn't feeling real funny.

As you may have noticed if you've been to the site before, we've got a slightly different look going on, for which I need to thank my lovely wife, who did some nifty HTML manipulation to get me away from my generic Blogger look. Thank you, sweetheart.

So now we'll get back to our regularly scheduled grouchiness. For anyone who missed the horoscope this week, just assume it was something awful and you'll probably be pretty much on target.

And let me take a moment to wish a Happy Rosh Hashanah to all of our Jewish friends. New Year in September? Why, those Hebrews are just so darned kooky!

Comments:
Love the new look! I wish I had a wife who knew how to do things with the internets.
 
Yeah, but your wife could intubate you in an emergency.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

 

 
Links

 

 
           
     
    
.