HAIRSHIRT 

        Helping You Get the Most Out of Your Misery

 
.

 

 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

 

Decision 2006...My Way

Watching election coverage can be a tedious exercise. All of those talking heads yammering on and on; the pointless speculation which gets shot down minutes later; the endless repetition of the same lame graphics. Who wants it?

Which is why I've come up with a radical and awesome new idea. I've hired a Elvis impersonator and a sock puppeteer to stand in front of my television and lip-synch the results for me. Sure, it'll sound like George Stephanopoulos and Charlie Gibson, but it'll look like the King and Mr. Snoofles.
To me, that slight aesthetic tweaking will make the whole thing ever so much more palatable.

Oh, and I'm eating some psychedelic mushrooms.

Comments:
Okay, I'm not really eating shrooms. There. Now my mom doesn't have to worry.
 
Whew!
You had me a little upset there, Joey.

Love,
Mom
 
Goddammit, Joe!
I was so preoccupied with your possible drug use, that I fell asleep at the wheel of this war effort!

Now I've lost my effing job, kiddo.

Boy is your dad gonna be pissed when he gets home. Don't even think about coming out of your room!

--Mom
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

 

 
Links

 

 
           
     
    
.