HAIRSHIRT 

        Helping You Get the Most Out of Your Misery

 
.

 

 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, November 11, 2006

 

Turn of Phrase

George Bush is so absolutely full of shit--and also so damned stupid at the same time--that I can't really find the right word to describe him.

Which is why I've decided to coin today a brand new word: asstard.

Asstard is a noun meaning "A person who is vile enough to qualify as an asshole and dumb enough to be borderline retarded."

Asstard.

Comments:
I think you have a date with Urban Dictionary, man.
 
That 'tard suffix does come in handy. A Seattle blogger enjoys the term "F*cktard." Around Buffalo we use the term "Botard", which is derived from the acronym BOCES. I do believe this is the first documented use of the term "asstard" I've encountered.

Thanks for the sardonic epithet. I'll put it in the arsenal for use along with rumpadilly and Alan Thicke.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

 

 
Links

 

 
           
     
    
.