HAIRSHIRT 

        Helping You Get the Most Out of Your Misery

 
.

 

 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, December 01, 2006

 

Fuck Taco Bell

Time was, I thought Taco Bell was just a greasy little place to go grab something heavy to shove down your gullet after the bar closed and you were in danger of puking unless you had something to soak up all that liquor.

Then tonight, I got a spam comment from them promoting some stupid goddamn football thing they're doing. I've got the security dealie where you have to type in the crazy, jumbled-up letters in order to post a comment, which means they've hired someone to search out blog posts that have "bell" in the title so they can paste in their fucking ad, which begins, "Speaking of bells..." Whoever the poor idiot is they've paid to do that, I hope he/she/it sees this and--since I know they won't feel guilt--gains a little better sense of what a useless fucking parasite they are.

Fuck Taco Bell and fuck the greasy rat meat they put in their inedible slop. And to anyone who isn't Taco Bell: hope you're having a lovely holiday season. Hugs!

Comments:
I love Taco Bell, but listen, I heard She's a Beauty by the Tubes yesterday on my way home and thought of you. Love that 80's music.
 
Do you remember the video for that? It was this trippy kind of carnival ride thing. It freaked me out when I was a kid.
 
Speaking of "bell," we're having a two-for-one combo deal on Gorditas this week at participating Camden Taco Bells!

See you there! (I'll be the one hunkered down in the corner, masturbating into a chalupa.)
 
Hey Joe,

Did you go the the dude's site? Or did you create it yourself?

I'm a bit confused, as I doubt any unfortunate worker drone (peoples gots to make money, yo) would end their pitch with any comment involving masturbation into a food product.

The site itself further corroborates this impression.
 
Beigey, that comment was left by my friend, Chameleon Boy. Sometimes, he delights in pretending to be New York City politicians, other times, he masquerades as venerable characer actresses.

But the inimitable style always lets me know exactly who's doing the writing.

(And, yes, I'm aware that Chameleon Boy is absolutely not the superhero identity you'd choose, Spidey.)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

 

 
Links

 

 
           
     
    
.