HAIRSHIRT 

        Helping You Get the Most Out of Your Misery

 
.

 

 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, January 08, 2007

 

Enter the Draggin'

I don't know what the hell is wrong with me these days, but I've got less than no energy. All last week and again today, I've had to really push myself to get out of bed in the morning. Now, that's kind of to be expected at five in the morning, but I'm usually better than this. Last week, I kind of understand, what with getting back from vacation and having gotten used to sleeping in until the incredibly self-indulgent hour of eight.

This week, though, there's really no excuse. And yet here I am.

I nearly fell asleep at the laundromat tonight. Which would really suck as I pride myself on my laundrofficiency. I'm good in the laundromat. The second that spin cycle stops, I'm there with the cart, dryer sheet in hand and ready to cart everything over to be tumbled dry.

Today, though, I stood a good chance of snoozing right through the Add Bleach light. Which would have been disaster, of course. Fortunately, the laundry management was thoughtful enough to put Geraldo at Large on the television, which gave me a huge burst of adrenaline so I could get the goddamn folding done and get the hell away from that skeevy moustache. *shudder*

Anyway, I'm hoping that I'm not coming down with some illness which drains your energy first, then leaves you in a weakened heap on the floor while your bowels liquidate. 'Cause it's hard to teach middle school students from that position. "Okay, class, I need quiet hands from anyone who wants to volunteer to drive Mr. Wack to the hospital."

Comments:
It's mono.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

 

 
Links

 

 
           
     
    
.