HAIRSHIRT 

        Helping You Get the Most Out of Your Misery

 
.

 

 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, January 05, 2007

 

Lo, I Am Like Unto a God!

So the CD drive on our computer went belly up this week. Just when I got a 30G iPod from my wife for Christmas (thanks, honey!!!) and was salivating at the prospect of putting every single goddamn disc I own on the thing, I was thwarted by worn-out hardware.

Did I despair, even for a second? Yeah, I did. I was actually pretty desperate.

But then I snapped out of it and, with my own two hands, I swapped out the CD drive from our old computer, which does not write DVDs, but still functions pretty darn well. Even as I type this, it's busy ripping Johnny Cash at Folsom Prison off of a disc.

All because I am so fucking amazing. Kind of.

 

 
Links

 

 
           
     
    
.