HAIRSHIRT 

        Helping You Get the Most Out of Your Misery

 
.

 

 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, March 03, 2007

 

Question of the Day


The wonderful Ms. Ann Coulter has been on my mind this morning after I caught a clip of her hilarious routine at a conservative political action conference. See how she holds the audience in her firm and loving grip?

My question for the day, then is this: Does Ann Coulter actually kidnap minority children and suck out their blood to maintain her "youthful" appearance?

Comments:
I cannot stand that woman. Perhaps she and Tim Hardaway
should hook up. Oh, wait. She probably hates black people too, so that wouldn't work out so well...
 
I'm not sure why you people have such a problem with Ann. She was totally cool with me when I had anal sex with her...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

 

 
Links

 

 
           
     
    
.