HAIRSHIRT 

        Helping You Get the Most Out of Your Misery

 
.

 

 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, May 17, 2007

 

It's a Thin Line Between Hate and Hate


Deni is hosting this week's Roundtable and he's decided that the world has too goddamn much love in it, so he's focusing on hate. Y'wanna know what I hate? I hate friggin' pimples on my ass. That's what I hate. Oh, and Ben Affleck movies.

Anyway, whatever it is you hate, head on over to Out of Tune and spew some venom.

I should also note here that this is going to be my last Roundtable. RW Spryszak was nice enough to invite me to join a long while back and I've had a very nice time with the nice people, but it's time for me to focus on other stuff for awhile. And so, I say Aloha as Roundtable sails away.

 

 
Links

 

 
           
     
    
.