HAIRSHIRT 

        Helping You Get the Most Out of Your Misery

 
.

 

 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, May 03, 2007

 

Past, Dwelling On


For this week's Roundtable, Carol of Feeling Peevish is visiting one of my favorite pastimes: regretting stupid shit from one's past.

I'm with her on this. It doesn't happen all that often, but every once in awhile, I'll say something so absolutely retarded in a social situation that it will haunt me for years. I have things I said in fifth grade that I still think about at least a couple of times a month. Personally, I believe that this is the whole point of having a memory: so we can think back on all the moronic shit we did in years past and kick ourselves for it anew.

God, I hate myself.

Anyway, head on over to Feeling Peevish and 'fess up to your history of foot-in-mouth disease.

 

 
Links

 

 
           
     
    
.