HAIRSHIRT 

        Helping You Get the Most Out of Your Misery

 
.

 

 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, June 02, 2007

 

The Heat Is Getting to Me

I want some goddamn rain, people. And I want it now.

All week, living in New York City has felt something like living in an armpit. It's hot. It's sticky. And the nasty smells that make New York so special are greatly enhanced by heat and humidity.

I will be putting in our air conditioners this weekend. Goddammit.

See, this is why I think George Bush has pissed all over legislation to curb global warming: he and his buddies in the power industry have got to be making a fortune off of all the extra air conditioning we poor bastards are having to use. It's a giant conspiracy! Soylent green is people!

Comments:
Goddammit, Joe!
I, er, I mean, YOUR WIFE told you to put those effing AC units in last week!
Get on it, you lazy turd!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

 

 
Links

 

 
           
     
    
.