HAIRSHIRT 

        Helping You Get the Most Out of Your Misery

 
.

 

 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

 

Why Doesn't Hallmark Have a Card for This?

Yeah, so yesterday was my three-year blogiversary. I didn't even get my blog flowers or anything. My blog was cool about it, though. We didn't make a big deal of it. We just stayed in and made sweet, sweet love all night. Three years on and my blog and I still know how to make one another feel loved. Oh, blog. I'd choose a random Blogger template and create you all over again.

Comments:
Happy Bloggiversary, yo!
 
Wow. If the 3-year anniversary is sweet, sweet making of the love all night, what is the 4th?
A donkey show?
Matching tattoos?
Season tix to Nascar?
 
Happy Blogiversary! I just celebrated my 5th last week. No one even left me a comment.
 
Huzzah! Happy Bloggiversary! I look forward to three more years of cynicism and suicidal rants about the awful state of America's children.
 
Happy blogiversary, little bro! Hope your real anniversary garnered more attention, lol.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

 

 
Links

 

 
           
     
    
.