HAIRSHIRT 

        Helping You Get the Most Out of Your Misery

 
.

 

 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

 

Redundant: See Redundant

It's odd. I've come across the movie Poseidon about half a dozen times over the last few months on HBO. It's always when there's nothing else on and I'm just flipping around, trying to find something I can tolerate.

Anyway, I always seem to catch it at different points in the story, but I can never tell if it's a scene I've seen before or not. And then today, I realized that's because every goddamn bit of the movie I've seen is exactly the same. They can't stay where they are, because the water's rising. So they find a way out. Then they can't stay there, because the water's rising. So they find a way out. Repeat ad infinitum.

The whole goddamn movie must be the same scene strung together over and over. And this got released to theaters?

 

 
Links

 

 
           
     
    
.