HAIRSHIRT 

        Helping You Get the Most Out of Your Misery

 
.

 

 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

 

And Sometimes You Need a Week Off

Hey folks. Sorry about the lack of mediocre prose for the last nine days. Hopefully, people got their share of what passes for my thoughts by listening to The Conversation.

Last week was wacky. I was wrapping up a marking period at work and grading projects and quizzes until I could grade no longer.

Then, this weekend, my wife and I drove to Ohio to surprise my mother for her 60th birthday. (Again, Happy Birthday, Mom!)

We drove back yesterday, touring through beautiful Pennsylvania. When I say "beautiful", I mean, of course, dull and uninspiring. I'm sorry, those of you who reside in the Keystone State, but, after seven years of driving back and forth across your long-ass state to see my parents, I'm so fucking sick of Pennsylvania that even hearing the word Punxsutawney makes me want to puke up a groundhog-size load of vomit.

Anyway, I'm back now and I'm off this week, which should make it a bit easier for me to make with the word-forming. Hope you used your Presidents' Day to give thanks to God for George W. Bush.

 

 
Links

 

 
           
     
    
.