HAIRSHIRT 

        Helping You Get the Most Out of Your Misery

 
.

 

 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, March 08, 2008

 

Rainy Days and Mondays Always Blah-fucking-Blah


Rainy, crappy-looking days just kind of sap all of my will to accomplish what it is I need to accomplish.

There's a part of me that enjoys rainy days, but there's another part that uses them as an excuse to avoid running, getting errands done, doing laundry and generally crossing anything off of my to-do list.

Feh.

At the very least, I know I'll be getting my hair cut today. Because it's once again reached the stage where my wife continually makes fun of me and tells me it looks like I've got a bouffant. Ain't marriage grand? (I'm kidding, honey. I love you even when you crush my spirit.)

 

 
Links

 

 
           
     
    
.