HAIRSHIRT 

        Helping You Get the Most Out of Your Misery

 
.

 

 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

 

Old Age: Nature's Nair


As if back issues and the fucking forest of grey that's sprouted in my beard weren't bad enough, one of the things I've been most dreading has finally been fully realized: I've developed the hairless legs of an old dude.

I've never been particularly hirsute, but I've always had a light dusting of fuzz on my gams. Now it's all gone. I look like a single gal on Date Night. It's pathetic.

Varicose veins can't be far behind. Then I'll inexplicably find myself wearing calf-covering black socks with shorts.

Fight it all you want, people, but it appears that we're all headed for the same sad place.

 

 
Links

 

 
           
     
    
.