HAIRSHIRT 

        Helping You Get the Most Out of Your Misery

 
.

 

 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, June 23, 2008

 

Shit Piss Fuck Cunt Cocksucker Motherfucker and Tits


So George Carlin died.

Carlin was perhaps the greatest stand-up comedian ever. His love of wordplay is unmatched except possibly by William Shakespeare (and I'm not even kind of joking with that.) He was a hero of mine.

I bought one of his greatest hits albums "for my dad" when I was maybe twelve and promptly appropriated it for myself. I listened to so much Carlin in my formative years that I can, to this day, pretty much recite "Baseball and Football" word for word.

If you've never heard any of the man's stuff, do yourself a favor and go download some right now. Seriously, go ahead. I'll be right here, listening to Occupation: Foole.

Comments:
We entertained ourselves on long drives with memorized pieces of his. Our parents loved it. (cough, cough)
 
I think I said most of those words when I heard the news.
 
My god, I used to have "stuff v. shit" memorized, once upon a time.

Will be tipping the glass in his honor later this eve.
 
I was sorry to hear about your hero today, baby bro.
Love ya, sis.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

 

 
Links

 

 
           
     
    
.