HAIRSHIRT 

        Helping You Get the Most Out of Your Misery

 
.

 

 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

 

Hairshirt Horoscope (Special Movie Quotes Edition)

For some reason, the stars are communicating in movie quotes today. I have no idea how to interpret them, but I'm sure they'll have deep, personal meaning for you.


Aries
: "What [you've] got here, is failure to communicate."

Taurus: "Fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy night."

Gemini: "You rebel scum."

Cancer: "Why, in the vast configuration of things, I'd say you're nothing more than a scurvy little spider."

Leo: "Fly, you fools!"

Virgo: "It's good to be the king."

Libra: "You're not too smart, are you? I like that in a man."

Scorpio: "Coffee is for closers. You think I'm fucking with you? I am not fucking with you."

Sagittarius: "I know it was you, Fredo. You broke my heart."

Capricorn: "Leave that Welsh tart alone!"

Aquarius: "You resilient bastard, so you're still alive."

Pisces: "Soylent Green is people!"

Comments:
Do you do past-life readings too?
 
Oh man, I can't believe my horoscope was a quote from my all time favorite movie! That's so cool.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

 

 
Links

 

 
           
     
    
.