HAIRSHIRT 

        Helping You Get the Most Out of Your Misery

 
.

 

 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

 

Would You Like Some Whine with Your Dinner?

I miss being on stage. There. I said it.

In Seattle, parts just kind of came your way after you'd established yourself. Which was nice. I did a lot of acting in Seattle.

When we moved here, I decided I didn't want to try to pursue acting, as it's basically a full-time job in this city. I decided to focus on writing instead. And now that's even fallen more or less by the wayside, as I've got a teaching career going and find myself too lazy to spend much energy on screenplays and such.

But every once in awhile, I get a really strong urge to be onstage. *sigh*

Maybe I'll do something about that. Or maybe I'll just bitch about it some more.

Comments:
This fills me with ambivalent chagrin, buddy-ol-pal.
 
"Ambivalent chagrin"? Is that like Pinot Noir?
 
So, have you also been feeling bitter about the Waiter Rant guy? His blog is nothing compared to yours. The stupidity and rudeness of restaurant customers pales in comparison with the capabilities of the middle school student...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

 

 
Links

 

 
           
     
    
.