HAIRSHIRT 

        Helping You Get the Most Out of Your Misery

 
.

 

 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, September 11, 2008

 

Palin-tology

I watched Sarah Palin's interview on ABC tonight. I didn't really want to watch. I wasn't planning to watch. But I was stuck near a laundromat TV and it was on, so I took my earphones off and gave a listen.

And, I don't know, maybe it's my prejudices keeping me from seeing utter brilliance when it's sitting across from Charlie Gibson, but I thought she seemed kind of like a dipshit. For example, when asked about her stance on American response to Israel's more controversial actions toward its Middle East neighbors, Palin said, "I don't think we should second guess the steps Israel takes to defend itself." Then Gibson asked a follow-up question, to which Palin responded, "I don't think we should second guess the steps Israel takes to defend itself." Then Gibson asked for some clarification on the point and Palin shot back, "I don't think we should second guess the steps Israel takes to defend itself."

Oh, dear God, I hope she repeats this kind of performance as we race toward November. Let the implosion begin.

Comments:
Word.
 
Ewww- It would suck to be a Palintologist.
 
No kind of about it - she's a dipshit who's gotten away with bullying and mean-spirited ways because some people find her physically attractive.
 
Yeah, who'd have thought that Democrats would ever be using the phrases "Vice-Presidential Nominee" and "hate fuck" in the same sentence?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

 

 
Links

 

 
           
     
    
.