HAIRSHIRT 

        Helping You Get the Most Out of Your Misery

 
.

 

 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, October 27, 2008

 

Jesus Fucking Christ, Are Skinheads Stupid

So this "plot" to kill Barack Obama...

Coupla dipshits talking big and pulling their puds over their "master scheme" and the media just goes right along and plays it up like they're the second coming of Al Quaeda. These are two sad, sad little morons who couldn't successfully kill a roach, but now they're all over the TV. Have you read what their "plan" consists of?

Wow, are these guys pathetic. It sounds a lot like my uncle Arnie's "plan" to make a million dollars.

"This is what I'm gonna do, see. I got an idea for this invention which lets you keep a can of beer cold in your truck for up to ten hours without using ice. Without ice, ya get me? So there's this guy at the Sud Bucket who told me he knows a fella in the Patent Office. So what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna cut the guy from the Sud Bucket in for forty percent of the operation and we're gonna patent this motherfucker and we're gonna sell it to the guys at Ronco or Home Shopping or one of those and we're gonna get rich. Whoa, hang on. 'Scuse me, li'l buddy. I think that last Miller High Life mighta stirred something up in my gut, 'cause it sure does feel like I'm about to yak."

Look, I fear as much as the next guy that some crazy redneck fuckrag is going to take out the very man who's about to lead our country through one of the biggest crises we've faced. I just don't think it's going to be a couple of douchenuggets like these.

Comments:
Uh, Joseph, we don't have an "Uncle Arnie"...those late nights with cranky baby getting to you? Lmao. Sis

Wow, I watched Noggin all day with the kids, never heard any of this...cool thing about cable.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

 

 
Links

 

 
           
     
    
.