HAIRSHIRT 

        Helping You Get the Most Out of Your Misery

 
.

 

 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

 

Anticipation

Can you feel it, America? It's coming, and soon. Change. You can just kind of tell that it's going to be different this time. This is not the same old status quo.

It's been a long time coming, too. It feels like we've been wondering lost forever. That's almost over, though. Our long national nightmare is, at last, coming to an end.

I don't know when I've been this excited, this optimistic. There's something beautiful on the horizon.

I can't tell you how much it means to me that Top Chef is set in New York this time. Y'know? I'm so grateful that it's back. It's going to restore our country's hope, I think. Don't you?

Comments:
well, you've been right before...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

 

 
Links

 

 
           
     
    
.