HAIRSHIRT 

        Helping You Get the Most Out of Your Misery

 
.

 

 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, January 03, 2009

 

Diaper Shock


Now, I don't want to be the kind of parent who talks incessantly about his kid's poop. And I really do make an effort to discuss normal, adult things around grown-ups.

But my son just took the hugest baby-dump I've ever seen. Seriously, the entirety of his diaper--front, back, sides--was covered. It was as if he'd invited three or four other babies in and had them poop in the diaper, too.

This was feces so severe that we had to give him a bath immediately. I'm truly glad that adults don't poop in the same manner. Otherwise, it'd be a much, much messier world.

Comments:
It's a parenting thing - you have about 5 more months of incessantly discussing poop, then the talk will taper off for about a year and a half, and then it will be potty-training time and the poop discussions will not stop once again! I said the word poop more in the first month of my daughter's life than in the entire 30 years previous to that...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

 

 
Links

 

 
           
     
    
.