HAIRSHIRT 

        Helping You Get the Most Out of Your Misery

 
.

 

 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, January 15, 2009

 

This Is Just the Beginning


People, I've been saying for years that the birds were going to turn against us. Now it's happened. I have proof in my possession that the geese responsible for bringing down the US Airways plane in New York attended an Al Quaeda training camp in Afghanistan in 2001.

When is our government going to start taking this threat seriously? I've sent literally dozens of telegrams to Barack Obama's advisors, begging them to make sure they've got a strategy for dealing with the avian threat around us as soon as they take office. I have yet to hear back from them.

This is just the beginning, my friends. Watch the skies.

Comments:
I would hope that we're wire-tapping those birds as they sit on the wires, for starters.
 
Baby bro, you're getting lazy.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

 

 
Links

 

 
           
     
    
.