HAIRSHIRT 

        Helping You Get the Most Out of Your Misery

 
.

 

 

 

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, January 23, 2017

 

The Shaved Orangutan

Something that bothered me over the course of the last four years was the fact that so many people so often referred to President Obama as just "Obama." Maybe I'm imagining it, but didn't most of us, in everyday conversations, used to say "President Clinton," "President Bush." etc.? It always seemed disrespectful to me and I wondered if it started off with the Tea Party folks and then just sort of metastasized to the American conscious.

But, seeing as how that's what the Right did for eight years and, seeing as how I think T-rump is the most vile piece of garbage to ever sit in the Big Chair in the Oval Office, I'm going to avoid referring to him by his title for as long as he holds the position.

Toward that end, I've been compiling a list of alternative terms, which I am sharing with you here. Some of these, I will say right now, are probably not original, but have more likely filtered down through the ether into my subconscious and I merely believe them to be my creation. With that caveat, I give you the list:

  • the malevolent Oompa Loompa
  • the rusty fucktrumpet
  • Jabba the Douche
  • Taintface McGee
  • the shaved orangutan
  • that bellowing shitgibbon
  • The Ass-Basket-in-Chief
  • the human shart
  • The Dong-ald
  • Burgermeister Meisterburger
  • the executive venereal wart
That's all I've got for now. I'll work on more.

Comments:
Carbuncle Jones
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

 

 
Links

 

 
           
     
    
.